Re: Extension conflict/compatibility requirement

Hi Can

We cannot test all of WCAG with automation, only about 15-30% can be tested
via automation. We need human intervention. For large sites it is
prohibitively expensive. However, we have laid out recommendations on how
to sample pages and test a limited group of pages on a site in the
Evaluation Methodology.

http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG-EM/

Cheers,

David MacDonald