Re: Extension conflict/compatibility requirement

thanks laura

Hi all,

I would suggest not wasting time on theoretical issues.   We have enough real ones…  grin

I wouldn’t worry about creating polices etc (like SC should not conflict with each other)  until we actually see a problem.    And even then, when we see one - we will probably just fix it without having to create policy on it.

I asked a couple times - but must have missed the answer.     Where is there  a list of the actual SC we have so far for any extensions?    I went though the docs and there were lots of places where there was a title that said Success criteria X  but then there was no SC below it.  Just general advice or techniques.

How many do we have?

thanks

gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden