From: josh@interaccess.ie [mailto:josh@interaccess.ie]
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 7:36 AM
To: WCAG
Subject: WCAG Agenda October 13th 2015

The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 13th October 2015  at 11AM Eastern US (Length: up to 90 minutes)

Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List

Agenda:

  1.  Continuation of Extentsions discussion - please comment via the Extension Requirements Survey: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/extension_req/

  2.  As mentioned on the list - please take a look at the WCAG 2.0 recommendation and familiarize yourself with the existing editorial errata (links below) and in the next two weeks please submit any new errata for review.

WCAG 2.0: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/

Errata: http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/errata/

To connect to the meeting:

Join WebEx meeting<https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m064eab3e5485b640231a7fe56dc4785c> (https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m064eab3e5485b640231a7fe56dc4785c)