Re: Is this covered by 2.2.1 (Timing Adjustable)

I concur.   If all it does is require an additional log-in with no loss in data or status - then it still allows the user to take all the time they need - while still protecting them and  others from having their account hijacked if they step away from there computer for very long.

So it would pass the SC. (in my opinion)

gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden
gregg@raisingthefloor.org