Re: Diagram of WCAG Extension integration into WCAG (Proposal)

Hi David and all,

I think the idea of a  flowchart to depicted how separate extensions
become 1 unified WCAG extension is great. Reminds me of those "How a
bill becomes a law" diagrams.

I gave the flowchart it's own section on the WCAG 2 Extension
Principles Wiki Page.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/WCAG_2_Extension_Principles

Thanks for your hard work.

Best regards,