Re: New Wiki Page: Legal Settlement Agreements that Reference WCAG

Kindly do not use W3C space for any "shortcoming reports" (as suggested
below); that is not an appropriate use of W3C's vendor-neutral workspace.
Neither is it within the scope of WCAG's work either under the extended
or the hoped-for upcoming charter.

As for legal settlement agreements referencing WCAG, that's not in the
scope of the WCAG WG either. There is a policy references page
(currently being updated) that EOWG maintains in support of harmonized
standards uptake; a listing of agreements might perhaps be peripherally
related to that, but we would need to confirm with EOWG before moving it
there and they may also feel that it is out of scope.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thank you,

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer