Re: '"Usable Accessibility'" TF VS. Higher education

Hi All--

If the W3C decides at some point to tackle usable accessibility (as opposed to UX, which is much broader) a good starting point might be the design patterns published by companies like Apple. They would be a thoughtful mix of form and function.

Mike