Re: WCAG Agenda 7th July 2015

Regrets for today. Pencil me in for scribe on 7/21.

Thanks,
Moe

From:   "Josh CFIT" <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
To:     w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Date:   07/06/2015 11:32 AM
Subject:        WCAG Agenda 7th July 2015

The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 7th July 2015  at 11AM Eastern US

(Length: up to 90 minutes)

We are going to use WebEx, the W3C's new system for teleconferences.  We
will still use IRC, so that will not change.  See the end of this message
for information about downloading the WebEx clients.

To connect to the meeting:

Join WebEx meeting<
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m064eab3e5485b640231a7fe56dc4785c> (
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m064eab3e5485b640231a7fe56dc4785c)

Meeting number:            642 418 206

Meeting password:         wcag

or...

Join by phone
+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
Access code: 642 418 206

IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>  port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List

Survey

Pick a TF! As we want to get all working group members working in a task
force please let us know which TF you would like to work in.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/TFoptions2015/

Agenda

1) WCAG meeting Schedule:
The group will Meet 7 July, 21 July, 11 August
There will be no meetings on 14 July, 28 July, 4 August
2) We need owners for Github issues: Please review the list, and feel free
to take one before the call.  https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues

3) QRG Updates with Eric

3) Review of TF survey results & reviving the Techniques TF.

4) TF co-ordination discussion.

WebEx client information:

WebEx on Windows (IE, Chrome, FF) or Mac: Download the client ("Meeting
Center Application") from
https://mit.webex.com/mc0901lsp13/meetingcenter/support/support.do?siteurl=mit&Action=downloads

WebEx on mobile platforms:
http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile.html