Corrected URI Re: WCAG Agenda May 26 2015

The link in the agenda to the charter survey went to an old survey. Just
to make sure everyone gets to the right place and has a chance to fill
out the survey, the URI is:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/wcagcharter20150526/

The link text looks right but the underlying link was different. I made
the exact same mistake recently on an announcement message. But the
charter is important so wanted to be extra sure everyone found the
charter survey.

Michael