Re: Recommendation to move WCAG Techniques out of TR, concerned about Failure Techniques loosing authority

Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
> Techniques are Notes - so they can be amended at any time.  [...]

In practice having them in TR space has often meant overhead/delays etc.

> Can you  explain the logic of moving them more?

It's really about moving to a lighter adaptive model where techs can be
updated and kept fresh - so currently this is our thinking on the best
way to do this.

Josh