Re: H86: Providing text alternatives for ASCII art, emoticons, and leetspeak

Hi Jon,

The example suggested (and in the spec) was developed by hixie 3-4 years
ago, I remember looking at it a few years back.
I am sure that there are issues, so should have clarified that.
I have filed bug on HTML 5.1 spec module where the example now lives
https://github.com/webspecs/html-aria/issues/13

--

Regards

SteveF