Regrets - Re: WCAG Agenda April 21st 2015

Hi,

I need to send regrets because I will be travelling at the time of the
meeting.

Greetings from "Unter den Linden" in Berlin,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
Akademischer Mitarbeiter

“It is possible to make a living making free software for freedom
instead of closed-source proprietary malware for cops.”
Jacob Appelbaum,
<http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2012/12/28/jacob-appelbaum-on-resisting-the-surveillance-state/>