Re: Proposed mobile techniques for SC 3.2

Thanks

This is great info.

Of course these minimum guidelines are not used for their keyboards.

but this is good info.

It still seems strange to me that we are suggesting that interfaces should be at least 9mm to accommodate people with physical disabilities…..

gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden
gregg@raisingthefloor.org