Re: are we meeting at CSUN

Count me in.  It will be nice to reconnect with friends and meet new friends.  I am also speaking about my new book at CSUN.  Happy New Year, Debra

Debra Ruh, Ruh Global Communications
Global Disability Inclusion Strategist
G3ict Employability & Technology Chair
(804) 986-4500
Debra@RuhGlobal.com
www.RuhGlobal.com

Follow Me on twitter,linked-in, facebook,pinterest, tumblr, Google+
And SKYPE at debraruh

Proud to announce my book “Find Your Voice using Social Media” http://ow.ly/kxglR

My 2nd book "Uncovering Hidden Human Capital: How Leading Corporations Leverage Multiple Abilities in Their Workforce" will be published in 2015.