Re: Accessibility tools

From: Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 18:06:16 +0000
To: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>, W3C WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Jens,

I am leading the developing two open source tools related to WCAG 2.0
Level A and AA evaluation based not he OpenAjax Accessibility Evaluation
Library and Rulesets.

AInspector Sidebar for Firefox (evaluates a page)
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ainspector-sidebar/

Functional Accessibility Evaluator 2.0 (evaluates websites)
http://fae20.cita.illinois.edu

They are still in beta testing, but if people try them I would appreciate
any feedback.

We have a rules group (Fridays at 2:00 central Time) and tools user group
(First Friday at 9:00am Central).
If you or anyone else is interested in joining, please contact me.

Jon