RE: Reviewing survey responses - assignments

From: Kathy Wahlbin <kathy@interactiveaccessibility.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:43:38 +0000
To: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, "WCAG (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Andrew -

I have tried adding information to the survey for the sections I was assigned but when I go to the results, the information is not recorded.  When I submit it does tell me that the answers have been successfully registered but it does not store my responses.

Kathy
CEO & Founder
Interactive Accessibility

T (978) 443-0798  F (978) 560-1251  C (978) 760-0682
E kathyw@ia11y.com<mailto:kathyw@ia11y.com>
www.InteractiveAccessibility.com<http://www.interactiveaccessibility.com/>