Re: SC failure for opening new window without prior notice ?

On 9/07/2014 14:53, Steve Faulkner wrote:
> as a /user/ you get nothing,
> points to it being usability issue

If an issue disproportionately affects persons with disabilities, it is
not just a usability issue. When you use magnification and a new screen
pops up outside the magnified area, and you don't notice it because it's
outside that area, isn't that an accessibility issue?

Best regards,

Christophe