Re: introductions - Liddy Nevile

Hi All--

The University of Toronto Adaptive Technology Resource Center (ATRC) has done a lot of work in this space. Related information can be found at the following addresses (this is not an exhaustive list):

	* IMS Access for All draft specification: http://www.imsglobal.org/accessibility/
	* TILE (The Inclusive Learning Environment), a knowledge repository based on customizing content for learners: http://inclusivelearning.ca/tile/servlet/showtemplate;jsessionid=8D8E1FC2E6A5EB48E68CB73CCDF26E46?template=rswi/AboutTILE
	* ATutor: A learning management system that is accessible and works with TILE
Much of the ATRC work has moved to the Inclusive Design Research Centre (http://idrc.ocad.ca/) at OCAD University in Toronto, in the form of the Fluidproject (fluidproject.org). The group at fluid develop accessible components.

Mike