Re: Agenda for March 11th 2014 WCAG meeting

Now I'm a bit confused... My understanding is that the time on the east
coast Us and Canada is 11am Daylight savings time (3pm UTC). Has something
changed?

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>

www.Can-Adapt.com

*  Adapting the web to all users*

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy
policy<http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>