RE: [html-techs-tf] caption vs alt

I think this is a good observation ... I'm also a little uncomfortable with
the advisory techniques becoming the boneyard for techniques that don't work
currently. We should maintain a list somewhere of possible future techniques
that can be developed once there is accessibility support. My experience is
that once assistive technologies look at an element or attribute and make a
bad decision about how to execute it the possibility of future accessibility
support is weakened considerably.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.
Tel:  613.235.4902
http://ca.linkedin.com//davidmacdonald100
www.Can-Adapt.com

  Adapting the web to all users
            Including those with disabilities

This e-mail originates from CanAdapt Solutions Inc. Any distribution, use or
copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than the
intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me at the telephone number shown above or by return
e-mail and delete this communication and any copy immediately. Thank you.

Le présent courriel a été expédié par CanAdapt Solutions Inc. Toute
distribution, utilisation ou reproduction du courriel ou des renseignements
qui s'y trouvent par une personne autre que son destinataire prévu est
interdite. Si vous avez reçu le message par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser par
téléphone (au numéro précité) ou par courriel, puis supprimer sans délai la
version originale de la communication ainsi que toutes ses copies. Je vous
remercie de votre collaboration.