RE: WCAG Agenda June 24th

Regrets. Despite my best efforts, and my doctor's, I am still under the weather.

~ Kathleen Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshue O Connor [mailto:joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 7:49 AM
To: WCAG
Subject: WCAG Agenda June 24th

The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 24th Jun 2014 at 11AM Eastern US
(Length: up to 90 minutes)

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (US) Passcode: 9224#

IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List

Survey/Agenda

NOTE: We have a full agenda this week, the standing item of action/issues walkthrough will be continued on the 8th of July at the beginning of the call.

1) Reminder No call next week - July 1.

2) Discussion with WCAG-EM about changes and requested review (Shadi -
15 minutes)

3) Update from the Mobile A11y TF (Kathy)

4) If ready, discussion on EO proposal for 'techniques being informative' wording

5) Review of comments
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Comments_Needing_Responses

6)    Start walking through WCAG SC for pros/cons/improvements:
New Survey https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/24June2014/
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Post_WCAG_2

7) From June 10 Survey: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/10thJune2014/
Continuation of discussion on Alistairs technique and F76 (Items #3 and #4)