RE: WCAG agenda June 10th 2014

Regrets, I will be traveling this week and next.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshue O Connor [mailto:joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 6:13 AM
To: WCAG
Subject: WCAG agenda June 10th 2014

The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 10 Jun 2014 at 11AM Eastern US
(Length: up to 90 minutes)

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (US) Passcode: 9224#

IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List

Survey/Agenda

1) Finalize last weeks surveys:

#5 left on survey https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/2705_2014/

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20140520/ (#3 and #4)

New survey this week:

2) Please review the following pull requests as well as a new technique and edited technique

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/10thJune2014/

If you are a screen reader user, please note that when looking at details of the individual pull requests on Github give focus to the only table in the page (it doesn't have a caption or indeed any descriptor) then when you are navigating the table the rows which have a + (plus) before them contain the new suggested text that relate to the pull request. Preceding rows also have a - (minus) which may or may not be announced by your screen reader. Let us know any problems that you have, we will endeavour to improve the accessibility of our content on Github.

3) Update on Actions/Issues
Please do a pass of any items that have your name on them with a view to closing so we can get up to date., Do bring to our attention any items that you feel still need either discussion or clarification.

Review open action items: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/track/actions/
Review open issues: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/track/issues/

4) For future work: To enable requirements gathering we will discuss a potential ongoing call slot for success criteria walkthrough.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Post_WCAG_2

5) If we have time I want to briefly discuss https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Using_the_aside_element_to_associate_content_related_to_an_article

--
Joshue O Connor/Andrew Kirkpatrick