Re: WCAG-ISSUE-23 (DavidMacD): We should consider a new "Failure to provide role=presentation on a layout table"

Note: HTML5 requires role=presentation on layout tables

" If a table is to be used for layout it MUST be marked with the attribute
role="presentation" for a user agent to properly represent the table to an
assistive technology and to properly convey the intent of the author to
tools that wish to extract tabular data from the document."

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/tabular-data.html#the-table-element
--

Regards

SteveF