Re: Working Meeting for WCAG techniques - Thursday 29 May, 2014 - 4pm EDT

Hi all,

I think it fits perfectly in 4.1.2, since I understand that the aim is
to announce the change of state (value) in a UI control (in this case,
the number of chars remaining to fill the text field).

Paul: I have tested it with Firefox and JAWS 14 (Spanish, but I suppose
it works like the English version), and it repeats again and again the
label of the "message" field every time I type a letter, whic is quite
annoying. What is the expected behaviour of the demo?

Regards,
Ramón.