Re: Working Meeting for WCAG techniques - Thursday 22 May, 2014 - 4pm EDT

Loretta,
Wanted your permission to update user agent notes  to the role=region
technique based on an enhancement in NVDA 2014.2 released today.
Proposed amendment on May 22, 2014:
Replace :
"NVDA 2014 with Firefox on Windows 7 does not recognize "region" role
as a landmark"
with
"Landmark navigation works with NVDA 2014.2 in Firefox for region
role. NVDA announces the start and end of the region as one navigates
in and out of it."
Let me know if you want me to make the change or you wish to fix it
during the call today.

Thanks and regards,
Sailesh