Re: contrast for images of text

I hope that in WCAG 2.1 or 3.0 or whatever the contrast issue will be of
level A. I imagine someone with contrast problems (for example, myself)
being completely unable to access the information due to images of text
with a contrast of 1.5:1 or so. Since 1.4.3 and 1.4.5 are both of AA, it
seems that a problem that can create a complete lack of access would be
only of Level-AA. Someone with low vision can have a severe contrast
deficiency and be even unable to know that there is information in the
images.

Kind regards,
Ramón.