RE: Agenda for 1st April 2014 WCAG call

Minutes are posted at:
http://www.w3.org/2014/04/01-wai-wcag-minutes.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshue O Connor [mailto:joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 10:21 AM
To: WCAG
Subject: Agenda for 1st April 2014 WCAG call

The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 1st April 2014 at 11AM Eastern US (Length: up to 90 minutes) - Daylight saving etc will better synchronised now between the US/Europe but still always check your local time.

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (US) Passcode: 9224#

IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List

Agenda

1) New survey of draft responses to comments

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/1stApril2014/

2) Outstanding comments that needing responses:

Please look at the wiki page and if the comment beside your name says [NO DRAFT YET] briefly hang your head in shame (apart from Jon Avila, who has completed one already) then dust yourself off and write a draft response.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Comments_Needing_Responses

3) Further Techniques work

Note: We may devote some time on the call to work on techniques if we have time.

Technique Assignments URI:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Working_Group_Techniques_Development_Assignments

Technique Template URI: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Technique_Template

Technique Notes