Re: ARIA technique: error notification with role=alert / aria-live

Given the time frame for including techniques in our next update, I suggest
that you take this directly to the working group. By the time it goes
through the task force and the working group, it will surely miss the
deadline.

Note that this technique had already been accepted by the working group for
publication. At this stage, it would probably have been better to create a
new wiki entry for the revised version, but I will let Andrew and Josh
handle the logistics of how and whether to include which version.

Loretta