RE: F24 - contrast

The history of this is to enable users to *switch* colours (black to white
and vice versa) without the hard coded colours preventing then change... so
it black switches to white in the background but the foreground doesn’t
switch then you have black text on black background... this is one of those
success criteria that we will want to look closely at, because as far as I
can tell AT that switches colours such as zoomtext will override even hard
coded colours and successfully make the change, We would have to check
Windows high contrast mode, but I think it does the same thing... so I
question whether we should continue to fail it...

Cheers,

David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613.235.4902

 <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>
http://ca.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100

 <http://www.can-adapt.com/> www.Can-Adapt.com

  Adapting the web to all users

            Including those with disabilities

This e-mail originates from CanAdapt Solutions Inc. Any distribution, use or
copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than the
intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me at the telephone number shown above or by return
e-mail and delete this communication and any copy immediately. Thank you.

Le présent courriel a été expédié par CanAdapt Solutions Inc. Toute
distribution, utilisation ou reproduction du courriel ou des renseignements
qui s'y trouvent par une personne autre que son destinataire prévu est
interdite. Si vous avez reçu le message par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser par
téléphone (au numéro précité) ou par courriel, puis supprimer sans délai la
version originale de la communication ainsi que toutes ses copies. Je vous
remercie de votre collaboration.