Clarification about F65 and today's agenda

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:57:00 +0000
To: "WCAG (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Just to point out that while the agenda does have many items that we need to get to this week, one item NOT on the agenda is F65 and the alt/aria-label/etc discussion.  We need to gather more information on this topic and there are additional discussions that will need to happen before a conclusion is reached so we are not addressing it today.

Talk to you in an hour.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick