Re: [html-techs-tf] Remaining Techniques for first pass

i will take a crack at Failure of Success Criterion 1.3.1 because the
misuse of role=presentation does not expose relationships in the
content<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/index.php?title=Failure_of_Success_Criterion_1.3.1_because_the_misuse_of_role%3Dpresentation_does_not_expose_relationships_in_the_content&action=edit&redlink=1>
for next week