WCAG WG Agenda 29th October 2013

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:54:58 +0100
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, October 29th 2013 at 11AM
Eastern US (Length: up to 90 minutes)

For your local time, please use World Clock:
<http://tinyurl.com/wcag-new-time>

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (US)

Passcode: 9224#

Alternatively,  you can SIP directly into our teleconference.

SIP: 009224@voip.w3.org<mailto:009224@voip.w3.org>

IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Survey/Agenda

1) Here is the survey for 29th Oct meeting - we have a couple of
submitted techniques that the group decided were good ideas, they now
needed owners - as well as draft responses to submitted techniques.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Oct29_2013/

2) Continue techniques review
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Techsreview15thOct2013/