About me

From: Kathleen Anderson <kathleen.anderson@spiderwebwoman.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 13:32:41 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Thanks Joshue and Andrew;

Long ago, in a past life, I was a member in good standing of EOWG, and
chaired the State of Connecticut Web Site Accessibility Committee
http://www.access.state.ct.us/  . We wrote and implemented the first
Accessibility Policy for Connecticut State government web sites
http://www.access.state.ct.us/policies/accesspolicy40.html  . The policy was
based primarily on WCAG 1.0. We were in the process of revising the policy
to include Section 508 when I was reassigned to a project to implement the
PeopleSoft Human Resources system at the State of Connecticut, where I
worked until I retired.

I am a recently "retired" Microsoft MVP for Expression Web (the successor to
FrontPage), and have also dabbled a bit in Visual Studio. I blog at:
http://accessibilitydiva.blogspot.com/  and
http://msmvps.com/blogs/spiderwebwoman/  .

Four years ago, I moved to Oak Island, NC to be closer to my parents. They
are in their eighties and last week celebrated their 62nd wedding
anniversary :-)  I am also a cat person - I have 3 right now.

I am looking forward to contributing to the WCAG Working Group, and also to
reconnecting with old friends.

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
Email: kathleen.anderson@spiderwebwoman.com