Re: Aria-labelledby for form controls- examples

David,

I think this is certainly good practice but I can't see where it would
be required by WCAG. We should certainly mention this in the
aria-labelledby techniques where appropriate though. If you find places
where we should add some discussion can you flag them to the Task Force.

Regards,
James