RE: WCAG WG Agenda 10 September 2013

My apologies again for this week and next Tuesday as well.  I have no idea why my Tuesdays keep imploding, but I will keep up with the Surveys.

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 8:55 PM
To: WCAG (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org)
Subject: WCAG WG Agenda 10 September 2013

The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday 10 September 2013 at 11AM Eastern US (Length: up to 90 minutes)

For your local time, please use World Clock:  <http://tinyurl.com/wcag-new-time>

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (US)

Passcode: 9224#

Alternatively,  you can SIP directly into our teleconference.

SIP: 009224@voip.w3.org<mailto:009224@voip.w3.org>

IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Surveys/Agenda

1) Institutional Memory Collection for SC 1.2.1-1.2.3

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/InstMem12/

2) WCAG review of Techniques Task Force: ARIA techniques for 10 September 2013

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/WCAGTechs20130910/

3) MAW: Mobile A11y and WCAG: Further Discussion

4) Update on WCAG Techniques release schedule

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility