Call for Survey items for next week & alt review

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 06:38:20 -0700
To: "WCAG (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
If you have any items that are ready for survey or task force items that need to be reviewed by WCAG at the next meeting, please send pertinent information before 9am ET Friday.

Also, please recall from the meeting that we are requesting comments on the section of HTML 5.1 related to alternative text (section 4.8.1.1).  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/embedded-content-0.html#alt  Please read and we will send the link to the open survey to collect comments on this topic.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility