WCAG WG Agenda 30th July 2013

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 21:42:26 +0100
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
The WCAG WG with be meeting on Tuesday 30th July, 2013 at 11AM Eastern US.

For your local time, please use World Clock:
<http://tinyurl.com/wcag-new-time>

Length: up to 90 minutes

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (US)
Passcode: 9224#

Alternatively,  you can SIP directly into our teleconference.
SIP: 009224@voip.w3.org

IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Surveys/Agenda
1) WCAG review of Techniques Task Force: ARIA techniques for 21st June
2013: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/ARIATechs_June21_2013/

2) Continuing Institutional Memory Collection for SC 1.1.1:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20120716_im/

We will continue with the above two items next week.

If you do have any other agenda items please let us know.

Thanks

Josh