Re: About aria-expanded example on Wiki page

Sailesh,
These pages are all works in progress as noted at the top of the page
"This Wiki page is edited by participants of the WCAG Working Group. It
does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect
information or information that is not supported by other Working Group
participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information."

  I'll make sure the comments get addressed before these are submitted
for review by the WCAG working group. So they don't get forgotten I have
added them to the wiki discussion page.
regards,
James