WCAG WG Agenda 9th July 2013

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 15:56:38 +0100
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi y'all,

The WCAG WG with be meeting on Tuesday 9th July, 2013 at 11am Eastern
US, 4pm IST/BST, 5pm CET.

For your local time, please use World Clock:
<http://tinyurl.com/wcag-new-time>

Length: up to 90 minutes

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (US)
Passcode: 9224#

Alternatively,  you can SIP directly into our teleconference.
SIP: 009224@voip.w3.org

IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Agenda:

Please find our survey for next weeks call (Tues 9th July). This is our
final call for public comments before intended publication as a Working
Group Note.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Ultimate/

WCAG2ICT business will likely take up the lions share of the call - we
will follow on with review of the ARIA techniques and other business in
later calls.

Thanks

Josh