Re: Understanding SC 1.4.3 - application of contrast requirements to logos

Before anyone else points this out to me, I do it myself :-)

The normative text of SC 1.4.3 already states clearly:

"Text that is part of a logo or brand name has no minimum contrast
requirement".

Still, I believe the text in Understanding SC 1.4.3 could be clearer.

Regards,
Detlev