Re: WCAG 2 on expanding form controls

DF: I completely agree that the example we were discussing (changing,
on input, the number of items in a shopping cart above the focus
position) does not constitute a change of context so SC 3.2.2 "On
Input" is indeed not the right relation for such a failure. If the
focus is moved through the updating (or not restored to the triggering
position) it would seem to fall under 2.4.3 Focus order.