From: Loretta Guarino Reid [mailto:lorettaguarino@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 4:43 PM
To: adam solomon
Cc: WCAG
Subject: Re: 2.4.3, 1.3.2

Andrew should weigh in on this, but I believe this is the way things work in
Flash, that tabindex can be used to control the reading order of all the
content, not just interactive content.

Using tabindex in HTML is not a sufficient technique for 1.3.2.

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 2:03 AM, adam solomon <adam.solomon2@gmail.com>