From: Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) <r.scano@webprofession.com>
Subject: Audio Captcha and  G144
To: "'WCAG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Date: Sunday, July 10, 2011, 4:03 AM

Hi, an issue that comes out here in Italy (where in the next month we will
have approved the government law upgrade for follow WCAG 2.0) about the
audio captcha.

http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/G144.html

a lot of audio captcha are in English language so there is need to put
something in techniques / examples regarding that an alternative audio
captcha for visual captcha should (I prefer must) respect the primary
language of the page.

---
Roberto Scano
International Webmasters Association / The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org