Re: 1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum) - Sufficient Technique for UI Controls

Marc,
I do not think we should create a sufficient technique which includes a 3:1 ratio for inactive controls. 1.4.3 specifically states that
"Text or images of text that are part of an inactive user interface component .... have no contrast requirement"
so any sufficient technique should not attempt to impose one on these elements.

Regards,
James