FW: fyi - discussion in WCAG on -web-content

fyi Best Tim Boland NIST

________________________________
From: Richards, Jan [jrichards@ocad.ca]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 10:11 AM
To: Boland Jr, Frederick E.
Subject: RE: fyi - discussion in WCAG on -web-content

Hi Tim,

Sure, thanks for asking.

And I would add that I think the issue of whether the file is at a URI or local is a bit of a red herring since it’s very possible to have an HTML website in a local folder for local offline use.

...and the Excel application...is definitely capable of being a web content Authoring Tool (as per ATAG2).

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.