RE: General comment for PDF techniques

some of the W3C authoring tools working group participants may be interested in this discussion.  Is it OK to forward this message to them?

Thanks Tim Boland NIST
________________________________
From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Loretta Guarino Reid [lorettaguarino@google.com]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 8:40 PM
To: WCAG
Subject: General comment for PDF techniques

I think all of our PDF techniques demonstrate at least one authoring or editing tool. Can we add something like the following to the end of each description, before the examples?

Examples x and Y demonstrate how to XXXX using some specific
authoring tools. Other PDF tools may provide similar
functions. Check whether this type of functionality is provided by PDF tools in {link to Applications
that Produce Accessible PDF in the PDF Techniques Overview}.