Re: 04 Nov 2010 Agenda =======================================

Apologies for this week - Currently attending CeBIT Gov 2.0 conference
this week. (WCAG of course has been big on the agenda here due to
http://www.finance.gov.au/publications/wcag-2-implementation/index.html
(light reading for those not already aware of Australian Gov's move to
commit to WCAG 2.0. No doubt there will be many questions from the .au
sphere over many months to come.) Every discussion has included WCAG
implementation, particularily around using third party social media
tools and how they affect accessibility requirements.

Oh - yes - fine with 2 hour meetings in theory - timezone and family
commitments may always affect my ability to attend the full period.
Certainly in favour of an earlier start.

Please feel free to ignore my outstanding comments held over from last
week if they would delay finalisation of Techniques (ie: if they aren't
clear and if they require further discussion.)

Cheers

Chris

--
/*Chris Beer* Invited Expert (Public Member) W3 eGovernment Interest
Group & W3-WAI WCAG Working Group Coordinator - Better Practices in