Re: Question about techniques for 3.3.2

Hi Andi,

I think you're right that the assumption here was that fields that
aren't identified as required for everyone would fall into the usability
category.

Note also that G83 has an "AND" relationship with G131 (provide
descriptive labels), which includes related examples and test procedure
steps about making the form component's purpose clear.

-Ben