Re: Question about techniques for 3.3.2

Do you mean a form where nobody knows which fields are required until after the fail to fill some in?

if no-one knows then I would think it was a usability issue  (bad design)  (very bad design)

if most people know-- then how did they know?   That information needs to be accessible to all.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering