Re: Success criteria not applicable

Here's the text I referred to in the EOWG teleconference, from Understanding WCAG 2.0:
"Conformance to a standard means that you meet or satisfy the 'requirements' of the standard. In WCAG 2.0 the 'requirements' are the Success Criteria. To conform to WCAG 2.0, you need to satisfy the Success Criteria , that is, there is no content which violates the Success Criteria..

Note: This means that if there is no content to which a success criterion applies, the success criterion is satisfied."

- http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/conformance.html#uc-conformance-whatis-head

For the BAD reports,
One could suggest that "no content" would be a better marker to match this wording.
One could argue that "not applicable" is better because it is more common.
(I, for one, don't feel strongly either way.)

Alan, are you suggesting something more specific?

~Shawn